• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any more news on Brazil?

Snakebite

Well-known Exeweb poster
The club is nrarly bankrupt because of your little jolly. Hope you enjoy.
You forget, he doesn't care about the politics. I wonder if he'll care when the club doesn't exist anymore. ;)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
We've not always been a tippy-tappy team, apparently we could be quite "violent"! Well worth spending 5 minutes and 42 seconds of your time watching the video, there more in there than you'd expect. http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/09/-sp-a-century-of-the-selecao-the-remarkable-story-of-brazilian-football

butch

The club is nrarly bankrupt because of your little jolly. Hope you enjoy.
Bankrupt my (moonie) How I spend my money is my business not yours. As I post there are dozens of indies scrambling for tickets, flights and hotels. We will all certainly enjoy thanks, coz your not one of them!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bankrupt my (moonie) How I spend my money is my business not yours. As I post there are dozens of indies scrambling for tickets, flights and hotels. We will all certainly enjoy thanks, coz your not one of them!
As long as you can live with the guilt that you personally were responsible for the end of this club.

butch

As long as you can live with the guilt that you personally were responsible for the end of this club.
Blimey, that's a bit wild innit, will i get sent to prison?

citydrinker

2 minute hobble from the nearest pub. Or in it.
will i get sent to prison?
Perhaps. If you take off your city shirt and go skinny dipping. Here's hoping. :)

Interestingly, no flagging up of the Centenary match. Guess that rules The Guardian out as being one of our publicity shy "sponsor". ;)

malcolms

Perhaps. If you take off your city shirt and go skinny dipping. Here's hoping. :)

Interestingly, no flagging up of the Centenary match. Guess that rules The Guardian out as being one of our publicity shy "sponsor". ;)
Yep, you would have thought they would have stumbled across that even given the wasteland that passes for our PR strategy....

Red Box

Why don't the people that are not traveling to Rio stop this ridiculous sniping at people that are? All they are doing (including myself) is using this 'match' as a good reason to travel to a new destination and explore and enjoy another part of the world. We didn't plan the whole tour, we are just happy to spend our money to attend what I hope will be a relaxed and enjoyable vacation. The vitriolic childish abuse by many on here who quite frankly should know better says more about their own personalities and bitterness than any shrink could gather.

Get over it ...the trip is happening whether you like it or not and your pathetic whinging will not make an iota of difference to anyone's enjoyment of the tour

butch

Why don't the people that are not traveling to Rio stop this ridiculous sniping at people that are? All they are doing (including myself) is using this 'match' as a good reason to travel to a new destination and explore and enjoy another part of the world. We didn't plan the whole tour, we are just happy to spend our money to attend what I hope will be a relaxed and enjoyable vacation. The vitriolic childish abuse by many on here who quite frankly should know better says more about their own personalities and bitterness than any shrink could gather.

Get over it ...the trip is happening whether you like it or not and your pathetic whinging will not make an iota of difference to anyone's enjoyment of the tour
Well said Red Box(y) and for the record I have never owned or worn a City Shirt.[ecfc]

malcolms

You're absolutely right, the people who are on the trip are perfectly entitled to enjoy their few days in South America. However, I had the impression that most of the people who were posting their comments were concerned with the effect it was having on the club and it's finances, not whether you or your mates were getting a tan....

Last edited: