• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

It's time

richard_portland

Very well known Exeweb poster
Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
By the way Booing is not the answer (n)
Serious question, if Tuesday is a really poor performance and a loss. At the final whistle what is the appropriate reaction?

Antony Moxey

Go home and carry on with your life?

Silver fox

There will be boo's believe me Richard.

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Serious question, if Tuesday is a really poor performance and a loss. At the final whistle what is the appropriate reaction?
Ant got there before me go home and hope we win the next one

richard_portland

Backing Gary Caldwell, thanks Matt and good luck.
Go home and carry on with your life?
Hadnt thought of that :)

Seriously though if everyone claps the side off in that circumstance or quietly leaves the ground, is that the best thing to do. At what point is it acceptable to show that you are not happy?

exeterrobbo5

not that much surely.i would do it for 250 quid a week,and run down the M5 to do it.well some of the way.250K

Last edited:

Silver fox

Seriously though if everyone claps the side off in that circumstance or quietly leaves the ground, is that the best thing to do. At what point is it acceptable to show that you are not happy?
Now before it's too late!

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster

Its a fine line I personally would never boo , however, if it was a poor performance I certainly would not clap either.
Have not clapped much this season :(

Antony Moxey

When you're not happy. You're your own person, don't wait to see what other people do first. If you want to boo then boo, if you want to clap then clap. People can be such sheep at times.

exeterrobbo5

you have to support the team first then make your feelings known win lose or draw.