• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay United vs Exeter City Match Day Thread ...

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought Hawley was Taj from Come fly with me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha ha ha very good!!

secret poster

torquay fan?? upset at getting smashed by any chance? your Chairperson has spunked a **** load of cash on a ****e team, your going down unless there are 2 worse teams in the league (which there arent) and she only started with 2 mill, doesnt go far in football, anyway you know non league, you have been there before :p
But Torquay were not there for anywhere near as long as Excrecia, or have you forgotten the 5 years that you spent down there.

secret poster

lol, he must be upset that we won 3-1
There you go again assuming. How do you know Secret poster is of the male gender?

motorservices

But Torquay were not there for anywhere near as long as Excrecia, or have you forgotten the 5 years that you spent down there.
oh i remember, i also remember how we never lost a play off semi :p

just in case you have forgotten, i will leave this here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OszH6h0QXBA

have to say 5 years down there done us good, i mean we walked right thro league 2, how did you fair?

p.s best part of that video above is when they say 'and Kevin hill might just have fired torquay to the final' LMFAO hmm lets watch on just so we can all remember what happens

exeips

Have you forgotten how we got out of the conference? I 4-1 haven't. One minute you're singing about going to Wembley, 10 minutes later you're walking out crying while we celebrate.

Will live long in the memory that one and as always we just laugh at the Torquay!

rp42

Secret poster is prob slagbag herself the one and only and thank god for that smelly Hele Chamberlain......

Last edited:

ecfc70

Credit to Gow on the third.
In premier league players would have gone down to get opposite player sent off.
Shows stay your feet and you may score.
ok then here's one for you all, if the defender is trying to bring him down to deny Gow a scoring opportunity, should he have still been shown a red card?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Have we had Pate's analysis of the performance of M Poke in our 3 goals ?

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Read your programme. His name is Arron Downes. An Aussie who's hard a nails. I'd like to see you go up to him and tell him he's a grey haired old man. Good luck with that. Toss**!!
he may be hard but he's a **** centre half. I didn't buy a programme. why would I waste my money.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Have we had Pate's analysis of the performance of M Poke in our 3 goals ?
I like Poke , he's a decent keeper , no real chance with the Wheeler or Gow goals...but Nichols shot beat him at his near post from a long way out....no great keeping that.