• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay United vs Exeter City Match Day Thread ...

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
they atmosphere at Plainmoor is poor aint it - about 4 15 year old lads singing we hate Exeter....sit down lads....

Love the Stanno song - quality.

Thames Valley Red

Great to see a Grecian Lady win the 50:50 draw as well. £450 in the pocket as a result! Nichol's goal was worth the 3 hour drive home.

secret poster

Agree. I can see Torquay being relegated and actually go out of existence. Major money problems combined with lost revenue on the gate is crippling them
Where do you get the idea that Torquay have Major money problems? Please clarify this statement.

secret poster

they atmosphere at Plainmoor is poor aint it - about 4 15 year old lads singing we hate Exeter....sit down lads....

Love the Stanno song - quality.
Poor, a little bit like your command of the English language.

secret poster

who was the grey haired bloke playing cenner half for the chipnickers....he looked like he was about 50 years old..
Read your programme. His name is Arron Downes. An Aussie who's hard a nails. I'd like to see you go up to him and tell him he's a grey haired old man. Good luck with that. Toss**!!

Red Lion

Read your programme. His name is Arron Downes. An Aussie who's hard a nails. I'd like to see you go up to him and tell him he's a grey haired old man. Good luck with that. Toss**!!
Not everyone buys programmes!

motorservices

torquay fan?? upset at getting smashed by any chance? your Chairperson has spunked a **** load of cash on a ****e team, your going down unless there are 2 worse teams in the league (which there arent) and she only started with 2 mill, doesnt go far in football, anyway you know non league, you have been there before :p

rp42

Bitter Torquay fan or secret scummer...............you decide? whichever you choose WE BEAT YOU BOTH 3-1 WE BEAT YOU BOTH 3-1 and who gives a ****** about English grammer the way our countrys going soon be a 2nd language anyway(rofl)(rofl)

Last edited:

motorservices

Hard as nails and a **** footballer, man i wish we had a full team of old ****ers

3-1 we smashed the torquay 3-1

hard to think after the run we have been on that we beat you 3-1, you must be a really ****e team

Angus

Hard or not, Tom Nicholls had the grey AOP in his back pocket, Dirty Torquay had the MOTM all wrong.