• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walsall vs Exeter City (FA Match day thread)

grecianlife

Come on you reds!

Win this and we have a great chance of getting to the 3rd round!

2-1 City for me!

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
It would be nice to have a good cup run. Im cautiously optiminstic about tommorow. Its all dependant on how we play and perform for me. I actually believe we have a decent team just neeed to install the confidence there etr

HarryECFC

If I am honest I think we will seriously struggle. I think that without Jake Taylor up front we might struggle creating chances. 2-1 city AET

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Ok, interesting, an avant garde MDT title. Could be a good omen. Here's to a resounding Grecian victory and an amazing cup run... [y]

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
FA Matchday thread? Someone was obviously far too eager to get the matchday thread started! ^o)

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
A not very elegant MDT title suggests a scrappy game.

It seems we might be light in the striker department for this one and it really is time for Logie to step up and nod in one of those key goals that have made him a City legend.

Safe journey to all travelling fans.

UTC

Liam McNamara

good luck city! please please please do us proud tonight! we have beat them before, we can do it again! ill be listening out for the traveling city fans tonight!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
A not very elegant MDT title suggests a scrappy game.
I make you right. Missed out "replay" as well. Nervous times.

What would be the point of an equaliser with seconds to go, if we throw it away in the replay. Nards, Oakley and Taylor missing is going to make this game very hard for us. However, we're the form side going in to this, with Walsall not having won in 6 games. Wouldn't be surprised if this ends up going to extra time.

C'mon the Grecians.

city_is_my_life

However, we're the form side going in to this, with Walsall not having won in 6 games.
We've not won in four games...

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
Team?

I would go:

Artur

Duffy
Troy
Coles

Tully
Noble
Dunne