• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Jump For Stanno

Cheggers

Ive been to the Doctors this morning and paid the sum of £15 for them to say i'm fit to jump. So full steam ahead for me now to take part. The downside is I only have 18 Days to get the sponsorship.
So if anyone out there would be willing to sponsor me, with monies going to the Adam Stansfield Foundation, then please PM me.
Anyone who knows me, will tell you climbing a ladder is bad enough, so to do this, is no falling off a log.

Thanks on behalf of the Adam Stansfield Foundation and myself.

Cheggers

http://www.adamstansfieldfoundation.com/jump4stanno.html

Last edited:

Cheggers

Thanks everyone for your words of support and sponsorship for the forthcoming jump.
To make things easier, especially for any exiles, I have set up a Mydonate Page linked direct to the AS9 Foundation Charity.
Thanks again and please if you would like to donate then please follow the link below.
https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/cheggersfreefall

Adams sister

Yes, well done Cheggers! So glad another reasonably sane person will be jumping out of a perfectly servicable plane with me at 10am on 18th Sept, dunkeswell airfield all in aid of The Adam Stansfield Foundation :)! So I am guessing now that because the photographer will be unavailable to take the pics we need as many people to turn up on the day and get their own personal photos and shout plenty of words of encouragement! Excited but a bit nervous..15000ft is pretty darn high. x

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Thanks everyone for your words of support and sponsorship for the forthcoming jump.
To make things easier, especially for any exiles, I have set up a Mydonate Page linked direct to the AS9 Foundation Charity.
Thanks again and please if you would like to donate then please follow the link below.
https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/cheggersfreefall
Doing anything special this weekend? "Floats like a Cheggers, falls like a Stone!" Whhhhooooooooooaaaaaahhhhh!!! Well done mate....takes guts!...you got plenty!!!

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Yes, well done Cheggers! So glad another reasonably sane person will be jumping out of a perfectly servicable plane with me at 10am on 18th Sept, dunkeswell airfield all in aid of The Adam Stansfield Foundation :)! So I am guessing now that because the photographer will be unavailable to take the pics we need as many people to turn up on the day and get their own personal photos and shout plenty of words of encouragement! Excited but a bit nervous..15000ft is pretty darn high. x

Best wishes on Sunday...brave lady. PS Don't follow Cheggers....as usual with him, it will all be over in a flash! Enjoy... My very best regards. Reg.

Rog H K

Well done the Bald Eagle!

Think you need a bigger parachute ?

Last edited:

Rog H K

^^^

southamptongrecian

Best of luck the both of you.

Adams sister

Tomorrow is the big day :)!! Thank you to everyone for their words of encouragement and support. Very excited but a wee bit scared! After my last jump 5 years ago Cheggers promised that we would do one together one day, never imagined for a minute that it would be for the reasons that we are doing it for but seems apt really. Thank you Cheggers xx

Rog H K

Shame the weather is yucky today. Good luck to you both!