• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New signing to be announced pm

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
To be fair if this supposed new signing doesn't have any pace or creativity then Tisdale should be shot.

Poultice

To be fair if this supposed new signing doesn't have any pace or creativity then Tisdale should be shot.
How many layers with pace and creativity will change hands on the last day of the transfer window for no money ?

Cheggers

Camera in car and with no phone so far, maybe it will stay there :D

Cravat 2

You seemed to be filling your memory card pretty quickly with the banner-holding young ladies last night so don't forget to clear some space!

Last edited:

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheggers,

dont bring any facts into this "discussion" ...

Grecian_Jay

How many layers with pace and creativity will change hands on the last day of the transfer window for no money ?
Not sure what a layer is but I said pace or creativity not both. We either need a fast-as-bollox striker or we need someone with some creativity to supply the current strikers we have.

Oliver

It could be Leyton Orient offering us money to take Jamie Cureton off their hands.

Cheggers

Cheggers,

dont bring any facts into this "discussion" ...
Sorry, after wading through all the b*llsh*t I forgot myself.

Northants Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
flackie is a bricklayer ... but i am pretty sure he didnt have much pace ... or creativity.

Nice bricks though. ..

malcolms

Not sure what a layer is but I said pace or creativity not both. We either need a fast-as-bollox striker or we need someone with some creativity to supply the current strikers we have.
From my recollection, Leon Braithwaite was, as you so delicately put it "a fast as bollox striker". Unfortunately, he couldn't hit a barn door when he got there.

Last edited: