• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Danny Woodards

older-codger

With Woodards not in the MK squad last Saturday, it set me wondering where he is now. He was released at the end of the season as he wouldn't agree a contract (sounds familiar) but would appear t be still a free agent.

Anyone know if he has another club?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
With Woodards not in the MK squad last Saturday, it set me wondering where he is now. He was released at the end of the season as he wouldn't agree a contract (sounds familiar) but would appear t be still a free agent.

Anyone know if he has another club?
Stolen from Wiki...

"On May 20, 2011. He was released by Milton Keynes Dons, after turning down a new contract. He is currently wothout a club but is being tracked by ipswhich and Bristol City"

Their spelling, not mine.

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don't think Tis will sign him. As he isn't injury prone and therefore out for most of the season... :)

older-codger

Stolen from Wiki...

"On May 20, 2011. He was released by Milton Keynes Dons, after turning down a new contract. He is currently wothout a club but is being tracked by ipswhich and Bristol City"

Their spelling, not mine.
I saw that - but he's not at either of them

ME16 Grecian

Backing Tisdale from the Garden of England
Woodards was very good whilst at City and could be a good addition to the squad both this season and moving forward.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Strange that he is without a club. He's probably regretting not agreeing the contract at MK. As a free agent, I am sure he will get picked up soon.

LOG

He has a touch of the Emperor's New Clothes about him.

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
He has a touch of the Emperor's New Clothes about him.
So he dresses well, what has that to do with anything? :D

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good player, versatile as well, would be useful, but he's probaly expensive and probably doesnt rep' very good value for money?.

Grecian_Jay

Bring him in on a short term deal. Can't hurt for him to earn a little money whilst looking for a more permanant move at a bigger club if he wishes.