• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Unique Opportunity

Cheggers

An auction takes place this week offering fans the unique chance to spend the Exeter City vs Liverpool Carling Cup match pitchside with club photographer Keith Stone.

A seat at the match is currently the hottest ticket in town but supporters have the chance to be much closer to the action.

This fantastic opportunity will see one lucky supporter having a close up view You could bring a camera and snap away yourself or just come along and soak up the unbelievable view when the five time European champions, led by Kenny Dalglish, take on Paul Tisdale’s side.

To be in with a chance of joining Cheggers just email your bid to [email protected] by close of play on Friday.

The money received will go to the Pitch In fund so you'll be helping your club while enjoying a evening to remember at The Park.

Pete Evans
Club Journalist & Programme/Website Editor
Exeter City Football Club

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Auction...always a bl**dy auction!

I know time is tight on this, but I always say a lot more could be made by doing it as something akin to a raffle, plus you'd maintain the interest of people who haven't got shedloads to blow on something like this.

(Incidentally, I don't mean to come across as shooting the messenger here - more a general rant at the club's penchant for auctions!)

Cheggers

Auction...always a bl**dy auction!

I know time is tight on this, but I always say a lot more could be made by doing it as something akin to a raffle, plus you'd maintain the interest of people who haven't got shedloads to blow on something like this.

(Incidentally, I don't mean to come across as shooting the messenger here - more a general rant at the club's penchant for auctions!)
I personally hate auctions but on this occasion, it is the only way with the tight time scales.

OfficialECFC

ecfc01

how do we know if we get outbid?

Cheggers

Put it this way, try putting a bid in first :D.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
when someone offers a bit more than your £1.50?

CC

I'm waiting for the "unique opportunity to play up front against Liverpool" thread ...

wemissmoxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not really an auction is it.

More like commission bidding.

Burvs

Hi Cheggers

Are you by anyway the new Jonny Foulks?