• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay United Prediction Thread

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
At least I have a choice in the matter.

Why are you lot trying to run down one of our new players before the season has kicked off?
And you exercise that choice accurately.

LP has done similarly on a regular basis throughout what has, to date, masqueraded as a professional sports career.

StroudGrecian

And you exercise that choice accurately.

LP has done similarly on a regular basis throughout what has, to date, masqueraded as a professional sports career.
How regularly?

malcolms

How regularly?
Tell you what..you google it...

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Wilco.

Carlisle United manager Greg Abbott today praised the “professionalism” of controversial goalkeeper Lenny Pidgeley over the drink-driving episode which has embarrassed the Blues.
The Cumberland News, 16 Sept 2009

Am I on the right lines? :)

malcolms

Wilco.

The Cumberland News, 16 Sept 2009

Am I on the right lines? :)
You're half way there and good to know you think its amusing.

StroudGrecian

So you don't know.

You're happy to slate a new player based on his past behaviour, but you don't really know what that amounted to.

Well done.

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
... and good to know you think its amusing.

If you're trying to intimate what I think you are intimating you're snapping at the wrong hook ...
Spent many years attending serious RTA's, pulling bodies out of wreckage, attending autopsies et al. Have seen the results of drink driving many a time. Nowt funny there ... [y]

malcolms

So you don't know.

You're happy to slate a new player based on his past behaviour, but you don't really know what that amounted to.

Well done.
Just to humour you.

Google Lenny P drink drive x 2 and Lenny P gets thrown out of night club on youtube.

Plenty of local London club heresay too, but let's not go there, eh?

malcolms

If you're trying to intimate what I think you are intimating you're snapping at the wrong hook ...
Spent many years attending serious RTA's, pulling bodies out of wreckage, attending autopsies et al. Have seen the results of drink driving many a time. Nowt funny there ... [y]
Happy to take the reassurance but the smiley was hardly appropriate then was it?

Last edited:

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Just to humour you.

Google Lenny P drink drive x 2 and Lenny P gets thrown out of night club on youtube.

Plenty of local London club heresay too, but let's not go there, eh?
The point I'm trying to make, malcolms, is simply this: Yep, the guy has an 'interesting' history. He's with us to try and turn over a new leaf. Without condoning his previous activities we should, at least, see what he gets up to in the short term ... :)