• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

buckle vs tisdale compare and contrast

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
In all seriousness, what the **** do you use them for?
Well, it allows the young guys in the office to feel like they are up to speed with the latest technology but in my mind its just a very clever marketing ploy by Apple to make more money from existing technology.

secret poster

Tisdale....... a complete and utter legend! And a top bloke in generall!
Buckle...... a complete and utter wan*er, and a cheating bloke in generall.

You are a t*at!

secret poster

Haha Malcolm you are a funny man :D

Bucks has been with Torquay only a year less than Tisdale has been with us. I love how you use such a flimsy argument to male out that Buckle is mire ambitious than Tis. Fact is Rovers are of a similar size to themselves - Tis knows that we can just about reach the Championship, and I'm sure Bu jle has the same in mind for BRFC. The difference here would be that Torquay peaking at League 1 - with us Tisdale knows we can still take one more step...

Dream on!!!

secret poster

Egg, they haven't been at the racecourse for over a year now. I believe they are training at a school in Torquay somewhere.

Well it shows how much you know. They train at Newton Abbot.

Last edited:

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
If he takes Torquay up then imho hes a fool to leave them. But Bristol Rovers are a bigger club then Torquay and will mean not to much relocation for bucks and probly a whack of more cash for himself

Poultice

[/U][/B]

Well it shows how much you know. They train at Newton Abbot.
Hey, that's our communications officer you are dissing there.

I think when the dust settles they will have had pretty similar managerial careers, Tis a bit of an ******** Wenger with Bucks bringing a bit more Pash in the Fergie role, neither imho will make the big time, just a feeling like.

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Both have done excellent jobs - Id take Tisdale over Buckle mind , because of his fashion sense.

Buckle has agreed to take the Rovers job if torquay lose in the final , if they win he's staying on for a crack at league 1.

Big Ted

Buckle has agreed to take the Rovers job if torquay lose in the final , if they win he's staying on for a crack at league 1.
Brizzle evening post today, seems to think he's signed already and will join the club after the final regardless of the result. They also speculate that Paul Trollope will take over at Torquay.