• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Sick of the Behaviour on the Big Bank!

Ian Mancey

I do believe the bahaviour of the few has been mentioned in previous threads before but!

Today I joined a good friend on the big bank.
We stood just in front of the heart.
Unfortunatley a mindless minority, of youths or juveniles, took it upon themselves for what i believe no reason at all but to try and & intimidate my good friend, by:-

clapping in his ear!
flicking his hair
throwing food
spitting!

Right or wrong I stood up to the idiots! who then tried to play inocent and play the, us? were too young card!

At half time I notified the stewards. Who IMPO where brilliant. They infiltrated the group, that had dispersed, as best as poss!

What is my point?

It sickens me that a mindless few juveliles attending ECFC intent on making another city supporters life a misery!
Why?
For what?

P**ses me off!

Sympathies fella but standing in front of any mob at any game at any ground is always gonna be an obnoxious experience.

RyaanECFC

Agreed entirely mate, im 15 and i find it shocking tbh. I think i know the ones you are talking about. Saw some ginger mouthing off to a bloke earlier and it might have been you.

I know it sounds stupid, but if i were you. id just stay clear and enjoy the game!

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
You get an equally abnoxious bunch of hoorayhenrys in the Flybe that should either be playing golf, watching the rugger with a pimms or jetting off to Dubai for their 4th holiday of the tear so far....if you get what I mean from the other end of the scale:mad: Always leaning forward blocking our view and leaving 10 mins before the end of the game.

Last edited:

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's the f*ckers who lob the bottles all game that get on my tits. Luckily i'm near the back so don't get involved but it's a constant bombardment of bottles being thrown down the front. Luckily there were less of the little retards than normal today.

katieb30

It's the f*ckers who lob the bottles all game that get on my tits. Luckily i'm near the back so don't get involved but it's a constant bombardment of bottles being thrown down the front. Luckily there were less of the little retards than normal today.
If you were down the front i think they would be chucking them at you.

Grecian_Jay

If you were down the front i think they would be chucking them at you.
Great comment. I think you are very clever condoning bottle throwing at football matches. Well done.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Great comment. I think you are very clever condoning bottle throwing at football matches. Well done.
Now you are for it, they will start chucking them towards the back from now on;)

Grecian_Jay

Now you are for it, they will start chucking them towards the back from now on;)
Good because then I can give a bottle to Tisdale as he has obviously lost his (if he ever had it).

Oli

You get an equally abnoxious bunch of hoorayhenrys in the Flybe that should either be playing golf, watching the rugger with a pimms or jetting off to Dubai for their 4th holiday of the tear so far....if you get what I mean from the other end of the scale:mad: Always leaning forward blocking our view and leaving 10 mins before the end of the game.
But at least Moxers doesn't threaten people or abuse them.