• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter city V Brentford JPT Matchday Thread

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
i am fed up with all the negativity on here tonight

Now we are out of this Tin Pot Trophy we can concentrate on winning promotion to where we belong

i_m

No knee jerk reactions here!
A disappointing result, but I can't doubt the players efforts, like other posters.

Why can we not unlock a defence, even with both Harley and Noble in the side.
Can't help thinking Tully would have done a job on Weston (again).

I will consider the fall out tomorrow, after a poor nights sleep.

Just remember, it could be worse... we could be in Argyles shoes!

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wasted a potentially vital 3 points on Saturday for this pile of crap. The under 16s would have played better than these slow, useless muppets. Harley was hopeless again, Defence was dreadful and until the 90th minute we didn't even have a shot on target.

Thought we were doing this for Stanno? I know he would have put in 110% unlike these pathetic, sluggish timewasters so well done Tisdale for picking a crap team again. Harley and Noble are useless, I know Bertie and Rob would have been more commited than them.

Brentford have proved that getting rid of their very successful manager hasn't been a bad thing. Perhaps it's time for Tis to move on?

Last edited:

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
F*ck off tisdale!!! U f*cked the team Saturday and ur gamble backfired!!!
Behave yourself, silly boy.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster

Now we are out of this Tin Pot Trophy we can concentrate on winning promotion to where we belong

i_m
I agree

i_m

Poultice

Now we are out of this Tin Pot Trophy we can concentrate on getting relegated back to where we belong
Amended for factuals.

Last edited:

Liam McNamara

Behave yourself, silly boy.
its true!!! he messed up saturday and it didnt pay off!! cant wait to hear what he has to say in the paper!!

Antony Moxey

Brentford have proved that getting rid of their very successful manager hasn't been a bad thing. Perhaps it's time for Tis to move on?
Here we go with yet another retard. Why is that whenever a club hits a bit of a sticky patch the immediate call is to sack the manager? We had the same last year and Tis pulled us through - perhaps you'd like to stick that in your blog.

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
just had a call from Swansea asking us to keep Harley and they will give us £400,000

i_m

Lager Lout

Well-known Exeweb poster
its true!!! he messed up saturday and it didnt pay off!! cant wait to hear what he has to say in the paper!!
**Pssst, it's read Liam, read!**

LL