• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Huddersfield V Exeter Matchday Thread

Acetripper

What's the name of that boozer on Leeds Rd near the ground?...It was advertising strippers in the lunchtime the last time i was up that way(we are too conservative for that sort of thing in Devon)..It was a pub i drunk in years ago before the move to the McAlpine/Galpharm....It has changed its name from my first visit(as they all have)
You probably mean 'Ricky's Bar' formally known as the Wagon & Horses.:D

Ecfc man

I also thought about starting this one but as my I've only done one against Southport (6-0) I'm keeping my next start for emergencies!

Ecfc man

must sort my grammer one day

Che

Heading down to this one, canny wait, come on you reds!

Last edited:

Acetripper

Is anyone who actually lives in Exeter going to this game?;)

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nahh mate, its too far innit. Got enough Greeks spread around the country to have a good couple hundred at any given match without anyone actually travelling anywhere...

DevonSent

Very tough game this one. Would be delighted with a point. No injuries please.
Come on City!!
[G]

Acetripper

Catching the rain in about half an hour, calling at my mates bar on Dewsbury station first, then on to Hudders. Pretty murky cold day here, ideal for football in many ways. Still feeling a bit below par on the excitement front at the moment but no doubt that will change once I've had some sing juice.

Scoreline? Well, my heart says a thumping good win for us, my head says a close game with us just shading it. Here's to a good game and may the best team win!:D

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Am hoping we put in a better performance than last year. After the last couple of games, would be nice to get at least a point.

newburygrecian

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
newburygrecian likes this [y]