• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

11am KO?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Shame , might spoil the lively atmosphere
It's impossible to throw chairs that far!!

;)

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe if we throw the chairs Aerobee style, those things from the nineties used to go amazingly far!

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Maybe if we throw the chairs Aerobee style, those things from the nineties used to go amazingly far!
I might bring some flat pack chairs, i reckon i can lob them about 30 yards with the wind in my favour?

heathy1

Very well known Exeweb poster
I might bring some flat pack chairs, i reckon i can lob them about 30 yards with the wind in my favour?
Nice one, Trago tomorrow it is then

axred

Green_Bin

Any idea what blocks have been sold to you guys? I think 18 and 19 are closed again so if you go up to block 20 then it will be the same segregation as before.

hoops

Any idea what blocks have been sold to you guys? I think 18 and 19 are closed again so if you go up to block 20 then it will be the same segregation as before.
got my tickets block 19

scholsey

Block 22, WTF??? is that away from argyle fans or close?
I got an idea, SIT WHERE YOU WANT!
that is all :)

p.s. NICE 4-1 win on december the 11th to city!
tada!

Jean Jeannie

Block 22, WTF??? is that away from argyle fans or close?
I got an idea, SIT WHERE YOU WANT!
that is all :)

p.s. NICE 4-1 win on december the 11th to city!
tada!
That's very sporting of you to give them a consolation goal ;)

scholsey

That's very sporting of you to give them a consolation goal ;)
Na i want them to go one up in the 10th min, but we go in 3-1 half time.
Second half we score in the 46th min to silence those non-educated wan*ers down south and make sure they hear the city faithfull loud and clear!
:)

P.s. Argyle boys not up for it after as they are fed up of watching a SH*T football team so they go home to their chavy wifes which they have 7 kids all claiming child benifits which im paying for and they have a cold cuppa tea as they would rather spend a tenner on RED flares then buying a kettle! p.s. the silly Tw*t that flared up the trees in red must be feeling slightly embarassed surely? They must sell green flares? Personally i didn't mind getting marched around the ground with the trees light up red!
:)