• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

11am KO?

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bullsh*t!! No way will the authorities allow this match to end in darkness.QUOTE]

Well they did last week so why not on Dec 11?? :S

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bullsh*t!! No way will the authorities allow this match to end in darkness.QUOTE]

Well they did last week so why not on Dec 11?? :S

IMHO I think thats the whole crux of the matter Terry. If there's any chance of 'crowd problems' occuring as they did in the JPT last week, the authorities stand a far better chance of getting control if they can see what/who they're dealing with in daylight. If last weeks attendance is any guide, I would have thought the league match could pull in 11-12,000.

I know its tough on those who bargained and planned for a 3-00PM kickoff, but I think its far more likely to be played as early as 11-00AM. Argyle's ground is extremely difficult to police for night games, with all four sides encompassed in total darkness.

papillon

if its on exeweb it must be true ^o)
No, but if I say it is true then it is law

Mr Jan Yeo

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bullsh*t!! No way will the authorities allow this match to end in darkness.
I think that you're giving the OB a bit too much credit here. If they're stupid enough to allow the JPT game to be 'low risk' then it's easily conceivable that they'll balls up this game too.

11am is still ridiculous though, 1pm would be fine.

iscalad

Coaches leaving at 12.15pm. A bit early IMO. Hope I can get back from Bristol in time. *-)

information_ministry

Well-known Exeweb poster
following the disgraceful behaviour of Gargoyle 'fans' this game should be closed to their fans

:)

i_m

heathy1

Argyle have now shut the two blocks nearest us for this game so there will be 4 blocks seperating us now!

axred

Argyle have now shut the two blocks nearest us for this game so there will be 4 blocks seperating us now!
Shame , might spoil the lively atmosphere

Che

4 blocks seems too much. You only need about 1 block, and a strong line of police on either side.

Don't see why that wouldn't work, it works at tons of other derbies anyway.

heathy1

4 blocks seems too much. You only need about 1 block, and a strong line of police on either side.

Don't see why that wouldn't work, it works at tons of other derbies anyway.
No other Derby is as passionate as our Derby, thats why the segregation is needed