• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Christmas parties

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
That Water Dragon place is tidy for the money.

For the record I left at 7.37am which makes me more hardcore than F7.

F7 reminds me of a young Jan Molby.

Forever7

That Water Dragon place is tidy for the money.

For the record I left at 7.37am which makes me more hardcore than F7.

F7 reminds me of a young Jan Molby.
Says the man who reminds me of a young Steve Stone! My Auntie loves the Clipper. But she don't like Jesters ;) lol!

MikeB

I don't do Christmas parties. Mind had a Winter Solstice evening last Sunday.

LOG

Like it or not people, it's almost that time of year again, so what's anyone up to?

Ours is on 10th December which is a pain in the arse for me as i was going to travel down to Exeter that night in preparation for the Argyle game. Now i'll have to get up early on Saturday with a hangover so i 4-1 am hoping that kick off isn't moved to 11am.

We're going for a token meal then getting drunk, just like what Jesus would have wanted.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't we have another re-hashed thread on this recently?

In any case, we found out earlier in the week that our party this year is at Twickenham Stadium, and is part of a "Joiner Party" i.e. loads of different firms having their staff bashes at the same time. Should be fun.

We also have the traditional staff Christmas lunch in our refectory in the last week after the students have buggered off. 3 courses including a glass of wine and a quiz. Luvvly.

Alistair20000

Didn't we have another re-hashed thread on this recently?

In any case, we found out earlier in the week that our party this year is at Twickenham Stadium, and is part of a "Joiner Party" i.e. loads of different firms having their staff bashes at the same time. Should be fun.

We also have the traditional staff Christmas lunch in our refectory in the last week after the students have buggered off. 3 courses including a glass of wine and a quiz. Luvvly.
Chateau Thames Embankment for the wine Jase ? I would think you might be pretty good at quizzes.

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I am good at quizzes, but the library staff always cheat. iPhones should be confiscated at the door.

Alistair20000

I am good at quizzes, but the library staff always cheat. iPhones should be confiscated at the door.
I will sign you up as a phone a friend if I get on Millionaire.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
party on the 4th in a scabby pub in chard. i wont be there, ill be at the tranmere game. i wont be rushing back to attend either. spending an evening with a bunch of people i dont like aint my idea of a good night out. i would rather stick pins in my eyes

ECFC Nursey!

RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
Not doing my work do either - instead I will be invading Ziders work do for a few - much to his disgust! lol