• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Disgraceful Scenes at Home Park

ecfcbongo

what did you all really expect a tea party

greenawayr

what did you all really expect a tea party
For the umpteenth time, NO!

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
For the umpteenth time, NO!
Did you expect a tea party?

Red the Paper

Banned
i would advise people going in december not to wear colours or if you do, cover them up when leaving the ground like i did. hopefully this time it will be better policed
I can see more trouble from our fans on the 11th

I've always been the opposite. Always thought wearing your colours kept you out of trouble as it's not fans that generally get abuse. Maybe in this case it is different.
I think that the actual 'firms' don't go for anyone in colours. However i think most of the trouble around the ground were from fans who wanted to kick off and were not part of the TCE and were therefore going for anyone who they knew were city. Colours were therefore a big giveaway.

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
sadly you are probably right, obviously there will be a bigger crowd as well

Parklife

And you knew that at the time I presume?
I made a presumption based on the fact he came out of our end, he was jumping up and down and grinning like a loon who's team had just scored. But yes, admittedly he could have been a cleverley disguised knife-carrying Argyle fan who's good at acting and the stewards should have jumped on him immediately.

greenawayr

I made a presumption based on the fact he came out of our end, he was jumping up and down and grinning like a loon who's team had just scored. But yes, admittedly he could have been a cleverley disguised knife-carrying Argyle fan who's good at acting and the stewards should have jumped on him immediately.
After what happened to Monica Selles or whatever her name was, I thought that was exactly what stewards are meant to have done.

Mr Jinx

I can see better organised police.

STURTZ