• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay Maths Lesson. FACT.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
871 + 90 = 961 minutes

Question. How many Nanoseconds in 961 minutes ?

....and whilst we are on the nanoscale, how many nanoseconds is the average excretian chavvers attention span, and how many Nanometres is the lengh of the average excretian 'man'hood ?

tee hee G U F F A W tee hee

Red the Paper

Banned
Bloody hell BTI, you nearly have more minutes than home fans. Well done, keep it going

Grecian_Harryj

Unhealthy fetish now, back to back promotions that was making history. Something important.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Some maths I DO know:

a) 3,567-2,941=626 FEWER (for some unaccountable reason) trudging up to the Morgue to see "history" in the making :$ FACT

b) 5927-5882=45: The difference between our lowest individual league gate and your AGGREGATED TOTAL so far this season. (In OUR favour btw)

Maths is easy Jerky. But it surely needs some sort of "rocket scientist" (or uber-spin-doctor) to explain why your sorry support appears to be in inverse proportion to your apparent success.

Your finance director must be sooooooo proud of all of you (too far oop norf) "loyalists" ^o)

Thats all

PS: Did I forget to mention - we've got errrmmmm CHARLTON ATHLETIC next home game. Should help keep the numbers up [y]

awayday

Unhealthy fetish now, back to back promotions that was making history. Something important.
Back to Back after 5 years in the conference rather than just 2.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Back to Back after 5 years in the conference rather than just 2.
2nd place in League 2 rather than just 17th.

awayday

Or another way of looking at it 6th year from the moment you went down to non league, where as we are still in year 4 from the moment we went down, and we are currently on a good run of form.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seriously now. When did the geeks last have a good run of form ?

I'm sorry, I just can not remember the last time they had a good run of form. I do remember however, this run of jaxxie excretian run of good fortune. Lucky geeks. FACT.

Grecian_Harryj

Seriously now. When did the geeks last have a good run of form ?

I'm sorry, I just can not remember the last time they had a good run of form. I do remember however, this run of jaxxie excretian run of good fortune. Lucky geeks. FACT.
Don't need a good run of form if we stay in the league he had two good runs in your league cos it was a piece of ****.

Or another way of looking at it 6th year from the moment you went down to non league, where as we are still in year 4 from the moment we went down, and we are currently on a good run of form.
Quite right!

Torquay have now won a whopping 3 games!!! They're as good as promoted. :cool:

Obviously lessons about premature bragging have not been learnt since the 2007-2008 season.

TUFC: Below us in the football league.

Last edited: