• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Swindon Town home game ticket for sale

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have an adult ticket for the home game against Swindon Town Tues 29 March 7.45, for the Old Grandstand. Block A, Row F. I am now unable to use it, as I now have to be away that night. I am willing to sell it for £15. (Cost was £19 + p&p!). If you are interested please PM me asap. I live in Exmouth, but am in Topsham some evenings.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Now sold! :)

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
I live in Exmouth, but am in Topsham some evenings.
Translation: I 'live' in Exmouth but only turn up at home when the Bridge has kicked me out. ;)

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
Goz, sorry I mean EX4, I very rarely visit the Bridge nowadays as the expense of buying a pint of beer is crippling. In fact, I haven't been in there for the last hour! :D

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Goz, sorry I mean EX4, I very rarely visit the Bridge nowadays as the expense of buying a pint of beer is crippling. In fact, I haven't been in there for the last hour! :D
Yeah right. Posted on your Blackberry.

From the Bridge.

exeterry

Well-known Exeweb poster
The only Blackberry I know is one of those black juicy fruits to be found in English hedgerows from late August onwards that can be picked to make jam, jellies and a very delicious wine!! :p

PS Lovely pint of Palmers in the Bridge tonight!