• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter shirts & Name + number..

Ecfc_4_Life

If we have already bought the shirt , is it possible to go back and have a name and number put on?

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
If we have already bought the shirt , is it possible to go back and have a name and number put on?
If it is REGGIE T42 yes, if not NO.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Go back to where you bought it. If you still have recipt take it with you to prove that you bought from them. The chains like JJB are really awful and uncooperative, so beware. I took my shirt to Reading FC in the end to get 9 and Stansfield printed on it, which also meant I got the proper Football League numbers and lettering. Had to sign an indemnity though (just in case the shirt melted), but they did an excellent job, about a tenner I think.

Ecfc_4_Life

Go back to where you bought it. If you still have recipt take it with you to prove that you bought from them. The chains like JJB are really awful and uncooperative, so beware. I took my shirt to Reading FC in the end to get 9 and Stansfield printed on it, which also meant I got the proper Football League numbers and lettering. Had to sign an indemnity though (just in case the shirt melted), but they did an excellent job, about a tenner I think.
Hmm.. i May invest i got mine for my birthday today .. delivered from JD Sports and wondered wether i could take it back to either there or The club shop?:)

TOP_CITY_FAN

If you have the receipt, take it to the club shop, and they'll do the printing for a tenner.

Ecfc_4_Life

If you have the receipt, take it to the club shop, and they'll do the printing for a tenner.
i Didnt Buy It From The Club Shop ... Bought It From JD?

Can i Still Take It Into Club Shop With JD Reciept?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I doubt it. You will have to pay the normal printing price.

Ecfc_4_Life

I doubt it. You will have to pay the normal printing price.
Which is how much?

Can i take the JD Reciept into club shop and them do it for me?

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Which is how much?

Can i take the JD Reciept into club shop and them do it for me?
Our club shop is run by Tony Pryce, so I would imagine that they won't do it. As for the price, I have no idea as bought Keiron's shirt and printing from the club shop.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you have to pay for it to be done, why would somewhere refuse to do it?