• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Geddon Turks!!

GrecianWonder

Great "performance" today. Cos thats all that matters yeah??

grecianfaniow

What absolute sh*te 1-0 up and throw away against the silkmen <GUFFAW> how tinpot. I think Luton is going to take turkeys place end of season <titter>

Grecian_In_Exile

Very well known Exeweb poster
Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
What absolute sh*te 1-0 up and throw away against the silkmen <GUFFAW> how tinpot. I think Luton is going to take turkeys place end of season <titter>
someone will <snigger>

On_The_Beach

We'll be alright I reckon, but perhaps you should worry about your own plight - it's only Southampton's points deductions that are keeping you out of the relegation zone.

oh no, I forgot - you're too good to go down aren't you?

heathy1

We are actually thanks

Citysupporter2099

We go to Ex-Prem Charlton and lose 2-1 and Torquay go to the Mighty Macclesfield and lose 2-1 :L ohh myy! Laugh at the Torquay!

f*cking hell, remind me of some of the sh*t you have been playing for the last 5 years? and i don't mean your players

heathy1

Well lets see, Man utd twice, Leeds, Charlton, Brazil, ummm

utd was a cup game, surely if your talking about big teams in the cup there is space to mention curzon ashton

snigger snigger

heathy1

Your right, but we all sometimes lose to teams in lower divisions at some point, luckily for us though unlike another Devon club, we havent yet done it this season, take a bow