• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

BTI, is it true..

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
...that you have an exceptionally small penis? One of your fellow gulls was telling me this snippet recently. Not sure how they knew but guess they must have noticed somehow. Anyway, they thought it might be the reason why you always give it large on here. A sort of reverse psychology? You know the sort of thing i mean, someone has something they are ashamed of so they go and associate with people who have the attributes they most prize, whether that is a team with back to back promotions or something else! Just wondering like, though TBH im not that interested in the excuse.
cheers for now
geoff (foot) wp

Southampton Gull

Exeweb Shocker. Geoff cited for wanting to know the size of fellow posters penis.

Read All About It!!!

IJN

He's got previous Dave.

Still waters run deep.

United09

The banter on here as sunk to a new low, resulting in an Exewebber asking men their size!

IJN

Why, how 'big' are you?

Poultice

Exeweb Shocker. Geoff cited for wanting to know the size of fellow posters penis.
Better to be cited than excited about another man's todger, Eh Gully ?

geoffwp

..Still waters run deep.
You know you're just fishing Ian.;)

geoffwp

The banter on here as sunk to a new low, resulting in an Exewebber asking men their size!
Son, you don't know just how low I can get! Of course, we are all in total awe of your banter. Could never live up to it, consequently.... No reply yet from BTI I noticed. I assume he has nothing much to hide?:)

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Lets just say that you wouldn't want it for a wart hanging off the end of your nose !

........to go with all the others on your face.

STURTZ

Talking of knobs here's a link to what must have been one of the funniest threads of last year.

funny as f*ck!

...and started by Bob! (Buckle Out Boy)