• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Any of your players good enough for Plymouth?

fromabetterclub

we will need a couple more players for next season, got any more like Mackie?

newburygrecian

Moved to the Banter Base, where this sort of thing belongs.

Exehausted

Yes, we have loads of players far better than ones at your club but they are way out of your price range. This should be on the Banter Board and I'm sure it will soon be moved there. You beat me to it Newbury Grecian!

Last edited:

fromabetterclub

genuine enquiry honest. Mackie cost us £125k small potatoes really, anyway are any good enough they are playing at a much lower level?

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
genuine enquiry honest. Mackie cost us £125k small potatoes really, anyway are any good enough they are playing at a much lower level?

Sorry don't understand the question, English is our preferred language on these boards.

Grecian_In_Exile

Definition of stupid, knowing the truth, seeing th
Sorry don't understand the question, English is our preferred language on these boards.
Living in Cornwall Sturtz; thought you might have picked up some of the local lingo by now ;)

greenawayr

That's not Cornish. It's Plymouth Argyleish. Complete jibberish only understood by those with years of inbreeding in their genes.

Considering there was the very real possibility that we could've been playing each other in the same league next season, until recently, I hardly think that condescending tone is appropriate now boy!

Grecian_In_Exile

That's not Cornish. It's Plymouth Argyleish. Complete jibberish only understood by those with years of inbreeding in their genes.

Considering there was the very real possibility that we could've been playing each other in the same league next season, until recently, I hardly think that condescending tone is appropriate now boy!
= Cornish <titter>

I'm sure all our current squad would prefer to stay with an upwardly mobile club; rather than go to one in decline; and in Cornwall <guffaw>

argyle-ive

Personally, I think a condesending tone with the backward "Innums and Dinnums" is compulsory...

Grecian_In_Exile

Ive is here; the Argiggle must be unbeaten today <snigger>