• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

ECFC Home Shirt 06/07 - For Sale

NZGrecian

I have the home shirt which I think is from the 06/07 season for sale - it is the one with the Princesshay logo on the back of the shirt. Size M.

The Shirt has hardly be worn (as i live overseas and dont make it to many games) and im selling it for a tenner.

If anyone is interested then either PM me or call/text me on 07531 016933.

Can meet in Exeter anytime or before the Shrewsbury/Bournemouth game.

Cheers

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
Keep hold of it and sell it in 30 years for triple the price you bought it for.

NZGrecian

whats the point??

anyway too late now!

Yorkie

I keep all my City shirts .

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
Me too, in my wardrobe alone there's about 12 in there all different home and away shirts and my kids have a few each too.
Let's hope they'll be worth something one day!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
I seem to have mislaid my first couple of City shirts in various house moves / clearouts. Earliest one I KNOW I've got is now the 99/00 shirt.

grecianfaniow

My oldest is the facer books one with long sleeves its so small i wondered how the fook i got in it lol i think it was 1988/89 season Appleton was in charge and I remember I was in the crowd shouting appleton out appleton out out out! agh the old days when me beloved cowshed was still there :'o) miss the old stand

sumner7

Administrator
Staff member
The oldest one I own is the old Concept Incorporated home shirt from 97/98, it's a medium though so doesn't fit me anymore - same with the first Exeter Friendly Society home shirt from 98/99.

The earliest one I've got which still fits me fine is the 00/01 Exeter Healthcare home shirt - it got its first trip in a few years to Rushden at the tail end of last season.

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
I *think* my oldest one is from the season when Brendon OConnell fractured his cheekbone during a game up at the Park. Saw him out that night and jeez it looked nasty.

It was when we had the all red shirt with white pinstripes - mid to late 80s I think. And it had no sponsors on it either!

Last edited:

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
My oldest shirt is one I got from when I was a mascot for City in 1989 against Blackpool with TAJ Hibbard on. Dont fit me now though! :p