• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Excreta tops in City Centre

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just popped into Exeter CC to do a bit of shopping.

I was quite impressed to see quite a few ECFC tops about.

Plymouth is heaving with Argyle shirts, Exeter has quite a few, but I did pop into Torquay last weekend, and I saw Argyle, Man U, Arsenal and even a WBA shrt, but no insipid yellows.

Aren't you Gulls proud of your newly promoted team??

grecIAN Harris

Mr Newell, was it pension day when you went? It might explain things if it wasn't, they'd all be tucked up in their nice little retirement homes.

jmgull

Ian new(f**k)all,

Hope you enjoyed your shopping trips dearie,

A new dress or hat was it ?
or maybe just browsing for your summer wardrobe ?

footie season's over mate get yourself a summer sport i.e cricket or golf - leave the shopping for the missus.

Us gulls are extremely proud of our promoted team, over 6000 replica shirts sold this season but your unlikely to see any in Next or Chelsea Girl.

BTW - Anne Summers probably dont do much lingerie in Cornish green, in case you were wondering.

You sad knuckle dragging, cross dressing fool.

rick whitemore

jmgull wrote ' over 6000 replica shirts sold this season' :shock:

I say b*ll*cks, I dont believe that all the chipnickers would buy 4 shirts each :lol:

2 divisions and we dont care
cause we still laf at Torquay

IJN

6,000 tops, you're avin a laugh surely?

I'll ignore all the other rubbish as well.

Why oh why, does every club have their knobheads like this idiot.

I was asking Grrrrranville and Kent, not you you burbery wearing excuse of a football fan.

I bet you weren't one of the 322 people in the Gulls victory parade were you?

Get a life muppet!

jmgull

Yep i was there
Were you at Argyle's ?

maybe you were too busy thinking up stupid threads to try and belittle the other unimportant devon clubs.

great picture - sooooo impressed

pr*ck

IJN

Of course I was at Argyle's CHAMPIONSHIP parade, about forty thousand others were there to.

I don't want to "belittle unimportant Devon clubs", merely pointing out to some of you Gulls, that whilst you have the right to take the mick of of Excreta (F.A rule 313b), we should all recognise that as a club, they ARE bigger than your mob.

They are non league (how I enjoy saying that) BUT the crowds they get are a credit to them.

On the other hand, your lot, never turn up, and now you have got promoted, a load of you are moaning about the £3.00 a macth increase.

At least Exeter deserve a football club, Torquay, seems to resent having one.

Anyway muppet, must go, I have a suspender belt to buy!

Grecian2K

A bit surprised at first to see Mr Knowall being faintly complimentary toward the team from his adopted CITY.

Glad to see that "normal hostilities" have latterly resumed.

In the interests of fairness, I do feel obliged to possibly point out a financial flaw in his world view though. Those yellow quarantine flag are quite sought after on e-bay apparently...RARITY VALUE!!!

PS: Secretly delighted that the Turkeys have got up though.
For a "humble" Conf side to consistently out-attend a promotion winning D3 side is one thing....
To have an easy target to aim at in D2 next year is even more pleasing!
[Torquay Unitied Supporters Club...."The last of the Few" (+ Helen Chamberpot of course)]

PPS to JM: And how do your think you'll manange without your "Golden Graham" eh?? :lol:

KentGull

Newell, you tosser, if 'your' beloved E*eter are such a big club what the feck are they doing languishing in the Conference? Surely they should be up there with your 'other' team in Division One.

Yep, they get bigger crowds than us. Yep, they have a bigger ground than us. But, boy, wouldn't they love to be in Division Two next season... but sadly (!) they won't be.

Just a bit curious as to why you would go shopping at a Cricket Club when you'd have been better off popping up the high street where Dorothy Perkins do a nice range in slingbacks. Then you could have popped into Boots the Chemist to get your latest supply of Tampax. Bleedin' fanny.

G2k... if you're so 'secretly delighted' why have you posted it on here? Must admit though, been quite taken aback by some of the comments not just on here but on footie sites in general complimenting the mighty yellows on our achievements this season. Even got an email from an old schoolfriend who I hadn't seen for 25 years congratulating me on United's achievment... (yes, I had friends once!)

Yep, we'll be an easy target for you G2k in Division Two... just as we were in Division Three (not). We'll struggle this coming season ... that's as good as guaranteed ... but if we can avoid relegation and strengthen our squad when DG decides to move on to a higher level (Wigan!!!) there's no reason why we can't establish ourselves as a good Division Two outfit. :shock:

Bring on the Brazilians... YAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWNNNNNNNN

Bubbly, bar-b and two weeks in Greece. I'm lovin' it!

KG

ps: Regarding the replica shirts... the village where I live has a population of approx 90. I've spotted two ManUre shirts, one Arsenal, two Chelsea and one Bolton(!!). Which makes Torquay United the best supported team in my village with a whopping three shirts. I once saw a geek sporting a red and white striped outfit in Tonbridge high street once but I crossed the road just in case... well you never now.

:roll:

i o city

mighty yellows ha ha ha my arse, who gives a fcuk let me be the
first to congratulate you on your relegation next season, still i suppose you will enjoy big crowds of 4000 next season