• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Harry Tisdale and the Deathly Kellows

Red Lion

Harry Tisdale and the Deathly Kellows

Just before he turned 11, young Harry Tisdale (Tizza) was approached by Rubeus Perryman Hagrid. Until then he had lived under the stairs at Team Bath, so imagine his delight at being offered a scholarship at Dogfarts, the leading West Country school for witches and wizards.

Once there, he was brimming with glee when the sorting hat put him in the glorious red and white house team Greciandor. He was dreading being placed in Wafflepoof (the Key keepers of Tor, Turkey) Tivvyclaw or worst of the worst, Slythergyle, the ghastly green and white sh*ters, lead by Draco Buzacky.

Each house received team points for good behaviour, and were deducted points for foul conduct.
The house with the most points at the end of the season received the coveted Devon Bowl.
Naturally Greciandor had won it since time immemorial. ****

He relished his education at Dogfarts, and found himself on a crusade against the dark forces.
It was not easy, along the way, he lost friends and allies; Cedric Rice, his Step father Sirius Buckle, and his mentor, SuperLee Dumbledore (who according to myth had defeated the evil Gellert GrindelTynan), and been betrayed by the likes of Severus Challinor.

In his final, possibly fatal quest, Tizza turned his back on his last year at Dogfarts, and with his best friends Hermione Basham and Ron Marriot, went in search for a signing as good as the 'Deathly Kellow'.

When he succeeds, he will take on and defeat the Dark Lord; Ian Hol........Sorry, He Who Should Not Be Named!

**** Once Tizza left Dogfarts in search of the Deathly Kellows, Wafflepoof clinched the now meaningless Devon Bowl.

10 House points to the first team to post, sarcastically; “Fascinating!”

Here to tell myself; Get a life.

Exeter_Girl

Ha Ha! that was quality!

Red Lion

Still waiting for the house team to post (sarcastically) 'fascinating' for a fabulous 10 points (can you imagine that, 10 points?).

B

Barmy Grecian

briliant!!!

jmgull

...no Red, that was mildly entertaining

S

Scientist James

Here to tell myself; Get a life.
Saves us having to

Phil Sayers

Very well known Exeweb poster
I enjoyed it. Funniest thing on here in ages.

gus honeybun

yes brilliant......now off to see my dark lord

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
:D Class! Mr Lion

My effort:

On BBC 1 tonight : 'Hollo's Way', the story of H.P. Boatbuilders 14 years on. Having overtaken the local rival boat manufacturers 'S.J.P'. and 'Tor Quay', Holloway now finds himself in a financial crisis. He cannot afford the skilled engineers he needs to compete with the bigger yards, and faces having to lay off up to 12 of his existing workforce.

The order book is drying up and existing customers are unhappy with the quality of their boats. Furthermore, he realises his accountants have over-budgeted on sales forcing him to cancel Phase 2 of his expansion plan, and his dry dock has been closed on safety grounds.

Just when it seems things couldn't get any worse he receives news that his Sales Team have been photographed fooling around together naked whilst on a promotional tour of Hungary....

Last edited:

Red Lion

Incidentally, I won't spoil the end of the real Harry Potter book in case anyone reading this is half way through it, but.........

I was quite shocked (and impressed) when, at the final deadly showdown, in a bid to distract Voldemort, Harry turned up in just a thong and a gimp mask.

Or was that the video I watched last night?:D