• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ollie!!

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
NO other comment needed from me:-

Ollie

Archie Green

The guy is GOD

DrDeath

Well-known Exeweb poster
Then watch you lot turn on him, once the inevitable decline of Plym*th Argyle begins! Bobby Williamson anyone? :cool:

IJN

Forget it Doc.

I never thought St Paul of Sturoock would be displaced but this bloke has got into the pores of our club.

There will always be idiots, as proved by some on this site, but for the rank and file, Ollie, by his attitude and application, can sign his own contract as far as most of us are concerned.

W

whitleighgreen

The proof is in the eating. Entertaining football, quality squad, improved league position, 1/4finals of cup, Ollies aftermatch chats. The general optimism around HP is the best I've known it, and I've been going for 22years now.

This is better than Dave Smith.
This is better than St.Luggy.

Ollie can stay as long as he wants. He's a Green now.

zider

sorry to say it but i do like ian h ,he talks from the hart .
saying that he is still a scummer

gus honeybun

Then watch you lot turn on him, once the inevitable decline of Plym*th Argyle begins! Bobby Williamson anyone?
oh doc you`re so wrong matey.

like others here i have been going to HP (home of the only devon side) for best part of 40 odd years and seen some brilliant managers but with ollie you know that he is really special. Most of the others where great managers of the team but he is great inside and outside of the club. Not many will ever beat that.

I saw him down at sainsbury marsh mills with his girls and having experienced living with a deaf person I just had to smile watching him being harressed by his girls just like any other father, but being surrounded by three of them all wanting something different was classic.

Great family man and will be probably go down has the best manager argyle have ever had and likely to have.

argyle-ive

I concur with my fellow Greens!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Top top man & manager.

Superb very funny :D and a real character - there isnt enough like him in todays game.

Also never knew about his children - well done that Man

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done for what Credy?