ECFC Trust AGM and Election Details Announced
The Exeter City Trust have announced that their AGM will be held on Saturday 24 October 2015. The AGM starts at 11am and will be held in the Phoenix Centre just off Queens Street. This is the day of the Notts County match being played at St James Park.
There will be three Trust Board vacancies available, and Trust members are invited and encourages to consider standing.
The key dates for this year’s AGM are:-
- Noon, Friday 11 September 2015: Deadline for receipt of Candidate Nominations and Manifestos
- Saturday 19 September: Dispatch ballot papers & related documentation including request for Hustings Questions
- Saturday 26 September: Deadline for Hustings Questions
- Saturday 10 October: Election Candidate Hustings (details to be confirmed)
- Saturday 17 October: Deadline for the return of ballot papers
Further information and for downloading the packs that you need, visit the Trust website at: http://ecfcst.org.uk/trust-board-membership/trust-board-elections-2015/
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.