The draw for the early rounds of FA Cup had been made. This season the FA Cup will be sponsored by the airline company Emirates.
The extra preliminary round will be on Saturday 15th August, and the competition finished with the final at Wembley on Saturday 21st May 2016. 736 Clubs have entered the competition.
The extra-preliminary round includes a Devon derby between Barnstaple and Willand Rovers. Rovers got as far as the 4th qualifying round last season before bowing out 3-1 at home to Gosport Borough. While Barnstaple lost at the first hurdle to Witheridge. Warrington, conquerors of Exeter City last season, start the competition in the Preliminary round with an away tie at Abbey Hey or Worksop Town.
The draw for Devon clubs for the extra-preliminary round is:-
177 Buckland Athletic v Clevedon Town
180 Witheridge v Welton Rovers
181 Shepton Mallet v Plymouth Parkway
184 Barnstaple Town v Willand Rovers
Winners receive £1,500
All ties must be played on Saturday 15 August 2015, kick-off 3.00pm with replays on or before Thursday 20 August 2015, kick-off 7.45pm.
The full details of the extra-preliminary round can be found here.
For the preliminary round the draw for the Devon Club are as follows:-
155 Shepton Mallet or Plymouth Parkway v Tiverton Town
156 Larkhall Athletic v Buckland Athletic or Clevedon Town
158 Barnstaple Town or Willand Rovers v Bridgwater Town
159 Bishop Sutton or Street v Witheridge or Welton Rovers
Winners receive £1,925
All ties must be played on Saturday 29 August 2015, kick-off 3.00pm with replays on or before Thursday 3 September 2015, kick-off 7.45pm.
Full details of the preliminary round can be found here.
The dates of each round will be:-
- Preliminary Round Saturday 29 August 2015
- First Round Qualifying Saturday 12 September 2015
- Second Round Qualifying Saturday 26 September 2015
- Third Round Qualifying Saturday 10 October 2015
- Fourth Round Qualifying Saturday 24 October 2015
- First Round Proper Saturday 7 November 2015
- Second Round Proper Saturday 5 December 2015
- Third Round Proper Saturday 9 January 2016
- Fourth Round Proper Saturday 30 January 2016
- Fifth Round Proper Saturday 20 February 2016
- Sixth Round Proper Saturday 12 March 2016
- Semi Final Saturday 23 April 2016 & Sunday 24 April 2016
- Final Saturday 21 May 2016
The prize money for winning a tie will be as follows:-
- Extra Preliminary Round winners (184) £1,500
- Preliminary Round winners (160) £1,925
- First Round Qualifying winners (116) £3,000
- Second Round Qualifying winners (80) £4,500
- Third Round Qualifying winners (40) £7,500
- Fourth Round Qualifying winners (32) £12,500
- First Round Proper winners (40) £18,000
- Second Round Proper winners (20) £27,000
- Third Round Proper winners (32) £67,500
- Fourth Round Proper winners (16) £90,000
- Fifth Round Proper winners (8) £180,000
- Sixth Round Proper winners (4) £360,000
- Semi Final losers (2) £450,000
- Semi Final winners (2) £900,000
- Final runners-up (1) £900,000
- Final winners (1) £1,800,000