Match Officials: Luton Town v Exeter City
Good Friday means a visit to Kenilworth Road for a League 2 fixture against Luton Town. It’s all ticket for Exeter fans, details here.
Details of the match officials are:-
Referee: Rob Lewis
Assistant Referees: Geoffrey Law and Sam Purkiss
Fourth Official John O’Brien
The Shropshire based referee has been a league referee since 2005, but injury in 2008 meant that he had to restart his career. Rob Lewis has taken charge if 15 games so far this season, issuing 15 yellow cards and brandishing 2 red cards. He’s refereed five Exeter games –
- Chesterfield 1 Exeter City 1. 18 April 2014. L2.
- Northampton Town 1 Exeter City 2. 14 September 2013. L2
- Exeter City 0 Port Vale 2. 6 October 2012. L2
- Exeter City 1 Notts County 1. 13 September 2011. L1
- Exeter City 1 Milton Keynes 1. Saturday 8 January 2011. L1
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.