The next instalment of the Devon Derby will be played this coming Saturday (21st February 2015). The match is sold out for Argyle fans and remains all ticket for Exeter fans. Ticket advice can be found in our article here. Our ground guide can be found at the-things-you-need-to-know-st-james-park-exeter/. Note. Some pubs may not allow access to Argyle fans.
Referee: Graham Scott
Assistant Referees: Chris Powell and Timothy Wood
Fourth Official Kevin Johnson
The 46-year-old referee is part of the Berks and Bucks FA and is now on the list of Premier League referees, though he’s only officiated the one game (between Burnley and Aston Villa). He opened the season with Cambridge United’s 1-0 win over Argyle.
Graham Scott has taken charge of seven Exeter City games. They are:-
- L2. Bristol Rovers 2 Exeter City 0. 6 March 2013.
- L1. Wycombe Wanderers 3 Exeter City 1. 26 December 2011.
- L1. Tranmere Rovers 4 Exeter City 0. 25 April 2011.
- L1. Exeter City 2 Leeds United 0. 16 January 2010.
- L2. Exeter City 1 Rotherham United 1. Tuesday 25 November 2008.
- L2. Exeter 2 Accrington Stanley 1. 6 September 2008.
- Conf Play-off Semi-final. Exeter City 1 Torquay United 2. 1 May 2008.