- Newport County AFC, Rodney Parade, Newport. South Wales. NP19 0UU
- Stadium size: 7,850 of which 1285 is available for away supporters.
- What is the stadium like: A Rugby Union ground primarily. Mixed seated and standing terrace. Stewarding last season was very poor.
- POTG or ticket entry. Ticket only – there is a ticket booth outside the away entrance. Advance prices are as follows:-
Bisley Stand – Adults: £18, Over-65: £14, Student: £14, Under-16: £9, Under-12: £6, Under-6: Free
Sytner Stand – Adults: £16, Over-65: £12, Student: £12, Under-16: £6, Under-12: £6, Under-6: Free
On-the-day prices rise by £2 for both stands for Adult, Over-65 and Student tickets.
- Ticket information can be found on the official site here.
- Bar inside the ground? There is a bar in the Bisley stand.
- what is the away end like? Two sides to consider. The Bisley Stand is the nice with a view from the side, the Synter Stand is a temporary stand and open to the elements.
- arrangements for disabled supporters. Places should be booked in advance, limited parking. Check for information here.
- Sat Nav post code: NP19 0UU, though for the away end, NP19 0BG might be better . Directions from St James Park to London Road here. Street parking is restricted in the vicinity by a residents parking scheme.
- Mileage: 95 miles each way , fuel costs in the region of £40. Likely travel time 1 hours 40 minutes each way.
Trains from Exeter St Davids to Newport.. The walk from the station will take about 30 minutes.
more information on travel can be found here – Ground Guide.
- Tourist Information Board website: Visiting Newport.
These 2 may be worth checking out:-
The Lamb in the centre is not too far a walk from the station.
A Wetherspoons to try is the Godfrey Morgan.