– Peterborough United Football Club, London Road Stadium, London Road, Peterborough. PE2 8AL
– Stadium size: 15,300.
– What is the stadium like: Traditional football ground, mix of old and new stands. Currently being re-developed.
– POTG or ticket entry. Entry is by ticket bought from a ticket booth. Entry is priced at Adult: £20, Over-60 and students £10, Under-16: £5. Adult price rise to £20 on the day.
– Ticket information can be found on the official site – Here.
– Bar inside the ground? No.
– what is the away end like? Okay. The Moys End is under development and unlikely to be available for Exeter fans. It is likely that Exeter fans will be seated in the Main North Stand.
– arrangements for disabled supporters. 8 spaces available in with the away fans. Check for information here.
– Sat Nav post code: PE2 8AL . Directions from St James Park to London Road here . Stadium car parks are closed. Pleasure Fair Meadow council and Railworld car parks opposite the stadium
– Mileage: 244 miles each way , fuel costs in the region of £94. Likely travel time 3 hours 58 minutes each way.
– Train from Exeter St Davids. A return without a railcard will set you back £115.50. Departing Exeter St Davids at 07.23 arriving in Peterborough at 12.16, change at Birmingham New Street at 09.55, getting the 10.22 to Peterborough. Returning from Peterborough at 17.53, arriving at Birmingham New Street at 19:38 and then catching the 20:12 to Exeter St Davids arriving at 22.43.