- Fratton Park, Frogmore Road, Portsmouth. PO4 8RA
- Stadium size: 20,700 all seater.
- What is the stadium, like: Traditional football ground. A huge all seated single tier stand, the Fratton End, imposes itself over the ground.
- POTG or ticket entry. Entry is by ticket bought from a ticket booth at the other end of the stadium. The Club will also sell them. Entry is priced at Adult: £20, Over-60 & 17-22: £15, Under-17: £5, Wheelchair & Assistant: £10 (booking in advance required and are in the Fratton End – home), Ambulant disabled: £15 (or £5 if under-17) with the assistant entering for free.
- Ticket information can be found here.
- Bar inside the ground? No.
- what is the away end like? Okay. The North Stand (the Milton End) has a capacity of 2000, all seated. Beware the support poles getting in the way! The toilets are primitive.
- arrangements for disabled supporters. Housed in the home end (Fratton End) with 5 places available. Check for information here.
- Sat Nav post code: PO4 8RA . Directions from St James Park to Fratton Park here . There is limited parking near the stadium, park on the side streets.
- Mileage: 130 miles each way (mostly the south coast A roads, or A303 and M3), fuel costs in the region of £50. Likely travel time 2 hours 50 minutes each way.
Train from Exeter St Davids. A return without a railcard will set you back £50.60. Departing Exeter St Davids at 09.25 arriving in Fratton at 12.42, change at Salisbury at 11.16, getting the 11.32 to Fratton. Returning from Fratton at 17.31, arriving at Salisbury at 1839 and then catching the 18.47 to Exeter St Davids arriving at 20.43.
more information on travel can be found here – Ground Guide.
- Tourist Information Board website: Visit Portsmouth.
Any decent pubs?
The Artillery Arms. Favoured by away fans. www.beerintheevening.com/Artillery_Arms/Milton
Good Companion – http://officialpubguide.com/pubdetails.php?pubid=5013
Brewers Arms – http://brewersarmsportsmouth.co.uk/
The Red, White and Blue – http://redwhiteandblueportsmouth.co.uk/
The Shepherds Crook, 4 minute walk from Fratton Park – http://www.theshepherdscrook.co.uk/
Or if you are travelling by train then continue to Portsmouth and Southsea for 2 Wetherspoons pubs:-
The Sir Alec Rose – http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/…-sir-alec-rose
The Isambard Kingdom Brunel – http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/…kingdom-brunel