- Mansfield Town FC, One Call Stadium, Quarry Lane, Mansfield, Notts. NG18 5DA
– Stadium size: 10,000 all seated.
- What is the stadium like: Rebuilding started in the 90s, 3 sides look very modern, but one side has been boarded up and out of use.
- POTG or ticket entry. Entry is by ticket. Adult £20, Concession £15, 7-16 £10, U6 free. £2 reduction on tickets bought in advance. If not buying tickets in advance, then you’ll need to buy from the ticket booth situated near the Quarry Lane stand end of the Ian Greaves Stand.
- Ticket information can be found on the official site – Here.
- Bar inside the ground? Not in the away stand, but there is one under the Ian Greaves Stand.
- what is the away end like? Away fans are housed in the North Stand. Room for 1800 fans, but the stewards have a reputation for being unfriendly.
- arrangements for disabled supporters. Housed in the away end. 28 positions should be available. Check for information here.
- Sat Nav post code: NG18 5DA. Directions from St James Park to the Field Mill here.
- Mileage: 225miles each way (mostly motorway), fuel costs in the region of £86. Likely travel time 3 hours 30 minutes each way. Parking is difficult, street parking. Beware parking in the retail park as you may get a £50 fine!
if travelling by train. It’s a journey! Leave Exeter St Davids on the 07.23 and get in to Mansfield at 13.27 with changes at Birmingham New Street and Nottingham. The journey home requires a brisk walk from the ground to the stadium to catch the 17.14 which gets back to St Davids at 22.56 with changes at Nottingham, Birmingham New Street and Bristol Temple Meads. 2 singles at £43.80 equals £87.60 without a railcard. The station is a half mile walk to the ground, about 10 minutes.
more information on travel can be found here – Ground Guide.
- Tourist Information Board website: ExperienceNottinghamshire.
Any decent pubs?
If you’re changing at Nottingham and have a bit of time, then try the Vat and Fiddle near to the station, good range of beers and ciders.
The Talbot Inn on Nottingham Road is about a 15 minute walk from the station, and not too far from the ground.
There is a bar at the ground under the Ian Greaves Stand.