Exeter City have released details of ticketing for the first 2 home games of the season. Which as you know are Crystal Palace in the League Cup and Morecambe in the opening fixture of the new League 2 campaign.
First up is the Dean Moxey’s Eagles. They will come to St James Park on Tuesday 14th August, which will be the season opener for the Grecians. Kick off is 7.45pm and is the first round of the newly sponsored League Cup. Can we knock out a Championship side and draw a premiership side?
We reported on ticket prices a couple of weeks ago, here. As a reminder the game is not all ticket. Though season ticket holders will need to reserve their seats for the game
The game is not all ticket. However advance tickets are now on sale and season ticket holders are reminded that they need to reserve their seat for this match 48 hours before kick off. Otherwise its pay on the gate.
Admission prices are:
- FLYBE STAND: Adults £24; Concessions £18; Under 18 £14; Under 12 £5
- STAGECOACH STAND: Adults £21; Concessions £15; Under 18 £6; Under 12 £2
- ATASS (DEVON AI AMBULANCE) BIG BANK: Adults £17; Concessions £12; Under 18 £5; Under 12 £2
- WHEELCHAIR FANS: Concession rate paid plus free assistant ticket (please purchase in advance)
- AMBULANT DISABLED FANS: Appropriate age price paid plus free assistant ticket (please purchase in advance
Exeweb have looked at the opposition and reported on their recent friendly game with Aldershothere.
Second home game will Morecambe. A League 2 fixture on Saturday 18th August kicking off at 3pm. Ticket prices for non season ticket holders are:
|Atass Big Bank (standing)||£17||£12||£5||£2|
|(Blocks H,I and J – Rows A to I)|
Tickets can be bought on line as usual.