- The Kassam Stadium. Grenoble Road, Oxford OX4 4XP.
- Stadium size: 12,400.
– What is the stadium like: 3 sided out of town modern stadium.
- POTG or ticket entry. You need to buy a ticket to gain entry. Terracing – Adult £21.50, Student £17.50, Over 65 £12.50, Under 16 £12.50, Under 7 Free. Discount for purchasing in advance.
- Ticket information can be found on the official site (nearer the time) – Here.
- Bar inside the ground? Yes
- what is the away end like? A couple of blocks will be set aside in the North Stand. Under cover, so able to make a decent noise.
- arrangements for disabled supporters. 7-14 spaces for wheelchair users can be found on a raised platform in the away end. Check for information here.
- Sat Nav post code: OX4 4XP. Directions from St James Park to the Kassam here.
- Mileage: 163 miles each way, fuel costs in the region of £60.00. Likely travel time 3 hours 5 minutes each way. Getting out of the car park after the game can be very time consuming.
if travelling by train you can disembark from Oxford station. This is considerable distance to the ground, so catch the No. 5 bus or share a taxi.
Train from Exeter St Davids. 2 singles at £23 and £15.50, total £38.50. Departing Exeter St Davids at 09.23 arriving in Oxford at 12.14 via Bristol Parkway and Didcot Parkway. Returning at 18.01 arriving home at 20.13 via Reading.
more information on travel can be found here – Ground Guide.
- Tourist Information Board website: VisitOxford.
Any decent pubs?
The Four Candles is a Wetherspoons near to the train station.
There is one near the ground, which will be shared with home fans which is the Priory. Update. We’ve been told that the Priory has now been closed.
The Royal Blenheim is about 4 miles away and worth a look at.