New profile posts

I'll be working my way back to you, babe, with a burning love inside.

Yeah, I'm working my way back to you, babe, and the happiness that died.

I let it get away
(Been payin' ev'ry day)…
Morning Rog, You want info on Anthony Charles Lynton Blair? Try googling Charles Lynton / Charles Lynton 1983. I've known about this for sometime but felt it was possibly too delicate to post on Exeweb. In my opinion some of it rings mighty true.

Regards Roger
Alistair20000
Alistair20000
Hi Other Roger/Rog

I have never seen that before. I would doubt it is true. Would not an MP with Parliamentary privilege have outed him ?

I agree too delicate and dangerous to post on here.

Trust all is well with you.

Best regards

Roger/Rog
Early post today.. back to work after a productive weekend cleaning and clearing the shed!! I found a fivers worth of coins in a box.. might treat myself to a sausage bap from kenniford farms.. it will be a bap and a sausage as it’s bloody expensive
Missed posting on here yesterday.. was out drinking and im in recovery mode so dont have anything to post either, apart from this, which isn't really a post. back to bed I go
My Wife just texted me a selfie in a brand new dress & asked, "Does this make me look fat?"... I texted, "Noo!"... Autocorrect sent, "Moo!"... PLEASE SEND HELP!!!
Today I went for a walk round Killerton and headed toward Deodar Glen. This secret valley was originally designed to resemble an alpine scene, and takes its name from the Deodar cedars that were brought here!!