• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Front page news on the Daily Heil. Odd choice of subject given everything else going on. But that newspaper has a very real hatred towards Meghan.
Hand on heart I have to say that I had never heard of the girl before her linking up with Harry, or seen any of TV/Film appearances

Now she is world famous and back in california for what?

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Hand on heart I have to say that I had never heard of the girl before her linking up with Harry, or seen any of TV/Film appearances

Being married to Harry

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Being married to Harry
There's that - or possibly the lead should they decide to remake "Gone With The Wind." ;)

DB9

There's that - or possibly the lead should they decide to remake "Gone With The Wind." ;)
No idea what her acting skills are as I've never seen Suits or anything else she has been in

IndoMike

They must make hay while the going is good. Gradually they will lose their shine : plenty of competition in Hollywood
Hope Harry will stick to his charity work as far as he can She will make money due to her current high profile, but what with Corona and high profilers become irrelevant now, I think they might be asking Charles for a few quid

Alistair20000

I had never heard of her either.

A song from Abba with three words all the same comes to mind as the reason for rocking up in California.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
A song from Abba with three words all the same comes to mind
The song that comes to mind when I see Harry's name these days is from the Bing Crosby film, "White Christmas"..........."Gee, I wish I was back in the army".

Dannyred

Prince Harry & Megan have rocked up in LA to live from Canada(tax reasons apparently)odd because Megan said she would not live in the US while The Don was president..Never be a hostage to fortune if you are in the public eye.

They may regret not being a bit more diplomatic with The Don,especially if he is elected for a 2nd Term.

He was quick to say security costs would not be coming from the Federal Government,which would be pretty expensive living in that area.
Think his move was always planned to be near her mum in LA.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't hear anything about the royal family being furloughed. Don't hear anything from them about giving up their palaces to help out the NHS staff. Don't anything about them helping out on he front line.

Utter waste of oxygen.

Dannyred

Don't hear anything about the royal family being furloughed. Don't hear anything from them about giving up their palaces to help out the NHS staff. Don't anything about them helping out on he front line.

Utter waste of oxygen.
Prince William has asked if he can fly the air ambulance to help out.