• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Stick them in the bleddy tower and let's get back to slagging orf B*llsh*t Boris and Half-**** Hancock with his latest ruse

tavyred

My angle was a bit different. I assumed that she would have to beg for mercy and ask Trudeau for help. So what i meant was
even if she wanted to force them on him she couldn't. So begging v forcing. Get it?
I do, thanks.
You will admit however that H&M have put old Queenie in a difficult position. In many Commonwealth countries the Royal family's position as regards public opinion hangs by a thread. A few of them feel that once the Queen passes away, then there might be a rethink on their nations relationship with the old country.

IndoMike

I note Meghan has registered her business interests in Delaware USA which has secretive reporting of financial information and favourable tax rules.
Arkansas why she would want to do that and she could save money to buy a brand new jersey. I'd a hoped they would live in Exederr, but they say the weather is good for californification in Delaware. At least they won't have to pay texas. Hope they won't be too missouriable out there, anyway.

tavyred

Stick them in the bleddy tower and let's get back to slagging orf B*llsh*t Boris and Half-**** Hancock with his latest ruse
On the contrary Mikey, HMG in comparison is the epitomy of stability and competence.
Thank firk for the good sense of the British electorate. :)

IndoMike

I do, thanks.
You will admit however that H&M have put old Queenie in a difficult position. In many Commonwealth countries the Royal family's position as regards public opinion hangs by a thread. A few of them feel that once the Queen passes away, then there might be a rethink on their nations relationship with the old country.
Absolutely. Cameron, Andrew, Boris, and now H&M have all landed her in the shyte recently. They should all be farking ashamed causing a dear old lady such grief : she's bleddy 93 for God's sake!
Regarding the other points, the Globe sums things up very well I'd imagine (as posted previously)

IndoMike

On the contrary Mikey, HMG in comparison is the epitomy of stability and competence.
Thank firk for the good sense of the British electorate. :)
Oh dear. Forget what I said. Let's stick Johnson and Tavers in the Tower and get back to the Royals.

IndoMike

I note Meghan has registered her business interests in Delaware USA which has secretive reporting of financial information and favourable tax rules.
I said thanks for your help either on pm or mail.👍

DB9

Here is a bit of irony and Pot, Kettle and Black from Lilly Allen replying to what Laurence Fox said about Megan Markle on QT:

"Sick to death of luvvies like a Lawrence [sic] Fox going on TV and forcing their opinions on everybody else, when he'll never have to deal with what normal people have to deal with in his gated community"

While she's agreeing with Fox being called a "White Privileged Male" Forgetting the fact she's a "White Privileged Female" or is that different?

DB9

Just breaking, Harry and Megan are no longer going to use HRH titles or take public money doing "Royal Duties"

tavyred

So it looks like Queenie played hardball and has made it clear that there’s no half in, half out scenario going to be tolerated. Maybe after another kiddiewink, MM might wake up one morning and think that the next career advancing and profile lifting move might be to divorce Harry, especially if she has the sudden realisation that being married to a Ginger bloke with no ongoing Royal Family cachet to be exploited has lost it’s lustre.