• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

World Cup Song Also Promoting Brazil /Exeter Centenary

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Here's one young Grecian doing her best to promote Exeter City's centenary year with Brazil under the umbrella of the World Cup - whilst trying to raise money for a cancer charity. Hat's off! (LLL)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy2BsZ2wd7k

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Here's one young Grecian doing her best to promote Exeter City's centenary year with Brazil under the umbrella of the World Cup - whilst trying to raise money for a cancer charity. Hat's off! (LLL)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy2BsZ2wd7k
I notice Hants' "oh gawd. Not Olivia again" post with the following critical comments of him has disappeared. I'm just wondering if all posters have the right to surruptitiously delete their own posts when they feel embarrassed by them or can' t take the heat. Regarding "little olivia's" song Rae : which cancer charity exactly are the proceeds destined for? Hope the song can raise a lot of money.

Last edited:

Early Bath

I notice Hants' "oh gawd. Not Olivia again" post with the following critical comments of him has disappeared. I'm just wondering if all posters have the right to surruptitiously delete their own posts when they feel embarrassed by them or can' t take the heat. Regarding "little olivia's" song Rae : which cancer charity exactly are the proceeds destined for? Hope the song can raise a lot of money.
I think that this needs an urgent response from whoever deleted those posts- up to 6? - and their reasons for doing so.

IndoMike

I think that this needs an urgent response from whoever deleted those posts- up to 6? - and their reasons for doing so.
Yes EB, it should get a response from Hants. And my question to Rae remains unanswered, too.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
I deleted everyone's postings to keep the thread on topic.. And now it's off topic again.

Well done mike!!

See me after class !!

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
I deleted everyone's postings to keep the thread on topic..
If you did that elsewhere this would be a more convincing explanation, Les.

I'm al for keeping threads on topic, BTW. Humorous asides which help to keep us sane excepted.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
It was a rail road from the start john!!

Shall we have another go now !!

IndoMike

It was a rail road from the start john!!

Shall we have another go now !!
Lez. Rae stated in her opening that some funds from Olivis' song were destined for a cancer charity snd I asked which cancer charity. Seems on topic to me and have not rcvd a reply yet. Can u expain how that is off topic? And if Hants can't deal with an awkward question which clearly brings into question his impartiality as a monitor if threads then so be it. We're not little kids waitibg to be smacked by you Lez : this is an adult show. By the way, if you ban me for making perfectly fair points then exeweb is hardly worth the effort. Ps. As i said before: good effort by the little one (still on topic !)

Alistair20000

Have I missed some kerfuffle ?

On clicking on to the linky thing I find a copyright ban so I cannot listen to it.

If money is being donated to charity the donor deserves some credit IMO.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
You went straight in there mike about Paul's comment in the first thread and people have also commented on that..

So back off a bit and keep on topic...you've done nothing to be banned.