Willem Tomlinson

denzel

Well-known Exeweb poster
Someone posted a pic from his Instagram yesterday of him in his car saying “long journey ahead” and the sat nav said it was a 209 miles journey from Whitefield (Greater Manchester) to his destination.

Now this may just be him going somewhere for the weekend but suspect he was driving to his next club, which wouldn’t be us as we’re around 250 miles away. I actually think he will sign for a Scottish club, just a hunch.
207 miles from there would get you to Bridgwater, which may be a good place to base yourself, especially if you like to keep things 'under wraps'

denzel

Well-known Exeweb poster
Someone posted a pic from his Instagram yesterday of him in his car saying “long journey ahead” and the sat nav said it was a 209 miles journey from Whitefield (Greater Manchester) to his destination.

Now this may just be him going somewhere for the weekend but suspect he was driving to his next club, which wouldn’t be us as we’re around 250 miles away. I actually think he will sign for a Scottish club, just a hunch.
209 miles from there would get you to Bridgwater, which may be a good place to base yourself, especially if you like to keep things 'under wraps'

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster

MerleyRed

I recall that during early discussions about him possibly signing, it was suggested that a potential stumbling block was Blackburns desire to have a sell-on clause. I guess if he is now effectively a free agent, that obstacle has been overcome.

simcity