• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Willem Tomlinson

budegrecian

Hard. Very hard.
Nah, there was hard, very hard, & then there was Graham Parker. Not a big guy either.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
This chap what was on trial with us still hasn't found a club - could he be why Tillson has gone?

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wouldn’t be surprised if he signs today. Perhaps we had to wait to get Tillson off the wage bill before we could bring him in?

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wouldn’t be surprised if he signs today. Perhaps we had to wait to get Tillson off the wage bill before we could bring him in?
That "one in and one out" comment would suggest we're strapped. I thought we had ample money sloshing around?

STURTZ

That "one in and one out" comment would suggest we're strapped. I thought we had ample money sloshing around?
I would imagine that Matt is still working to a budget, the idea that he isn't would be worrying.

Banksy

I would imagine that Matt is still working to a budget, the idea that he isn't would be worrying.
Or maybe all the spare money is going on that star striker. :p

jimbo-gould

He has just posted this on Twitter https://twitter.com/willemwillem8/status/1091061688831488000?s=21 So clearly signed on somewhere.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
He has just posted this on Twitter https://twitter.com/willemwillem8/status/1091061688831488000?s=21 So clearly signed on somewhere.
Permanent deal? Hope this is sorted soon!

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Glowing comments from the Blackburn fans.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bet he signs for someone in the north west like Salford or Accrington