• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who's going to sit in the new grandstand?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Waits for the ..... Back in the good old days (pre 1950) we used to swap ends half time and never had aggro from away supporters.
I didn't realise you were that old.

Stelios

I know its been mentioned before but surely those rails around the tunnels will impede views?
What the heck? First time I've noticed those. Won't be getting a seat in the first 7 odd rows. I thought there was some sort of legislation about uninterrupted views? Do railings not count as an interruption?

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
What the heck? First time I've noticed those. Won't be getting a seat in the first 7 odd rows. I thought there was some sort of legislation about uninterrupted views? Do railings not count as an interruption?
Nuffink gets in the way of elf n safety, not even uninterrupted views ! ;)

100milesaway

Made me laugh really quite a lot.
I wish I understood!

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wish I understood!
Yeh yeh yeh. We believe you, thousands don't. ;)

Views should be great because the rake of the stand looks steep. (I really like using the word 'rake' in a stadium context)
Yeah, rake is quite good, my favourite though is "Vomitory"

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Happy to have a nose around. Wouldn't wanna sit in there. Expect there'll be no atmos just like the OG.

Stelios

Yeah, rake is quite good, my favourite though is "Vomitory"
You are correct. Forgot about that one.

When I first saw "vomitory" on these boards I had to look up what it meant. I assumed it was some kind of inside 'Exeweb' joke and not an actual technical word (rofl)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any idea how many season ticket holders will be in the NOG?

berniesworld

I’m a big banker but will deffo pop over and try out a game, hopefully the FGR grand opening fixture