• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Who & When was the last time............

ECFC Nursey!

Very well known Exeweb poster
RIP to City's number nine. Sleep tight love
zider , I_M, D_O_I_M, looby, LLL, Lister, ecfc girl, manc creds(nice coat), RAWZ, Triumph, YG, Summs, Scooterboy, Cheggers, David Jenkin, Ant and the moxlets, Rightwing, KBL's. fever, F7, adamski, cheltgrecian - i think thats it! ooh no JJ and other half - thanks for the lift!

Ian Mancey

zider , I_M, D_O_I_M, looby, LLL, Lister, ecfc girl, manc creds(nice coat), RAWZ, Triumph, YG, Summs, Scooterboy, Cheggers, David Jenkin, Ant and the moxlets, Rightwing, KBL's. fever, F7, adamski, cheltgrecian - i think thats it! ooh no JJ and other half - thanks for the lift!
Evening Matron:D

loobygrecian

Usual suspects, you know who you are

I also met today ianaplincorners, sturtz and rob chave

ECFC Nursey!

Evening Matron:D
and where were you today mr Mancy?

Ian Mancey

and where were you today mr Mancy?
Had to work Im affraid!

CREDYGRECIAN

Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Manc , Lammie , Ant Moxey , Loobs , Nursey , ecfc girl , lister , heathy & more....

ECFC Nursey!

Manc , Lammie , Ant Moxey , Loobs , Nursey , ecfc girl , lister , heathy & more....
thats a bit tame creds! COME ON AL LITTLE MORE INFO! You crack me up you make me laugh!

grecIAN Harris

Well I saw the Fat Knacker and he saw me. Also saw Manc and Lammie.

Yorkie

Saw the lovely Looby and the lovely Ant, also saw Gail, RAWZ (my bloody train was late!)nice to say hi to you, i think i saw manc but wasnt sure only going by the photo of the match think you were the goalie:S, Nursey but didnt get to say hi.

Antony Moxey

A veritable plethora of babes today - Looby, Nursey, Gail, Yorkie, DOIM and Feverpitch, along with RAWZ, Zider, I_M, Lister, Manc, Credy, Dr. Dave, Scooterboy, City Casual, YG, Sums and Lammie. Plus the ones I usually forget!