• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Which clubs do you hate?

argylepaul

Argyle aside. Which teams don't you like? - and why.
Since you asked. Millwall and Cardiff. Probably more to do with their fans; their attitude and their violence. I also don't like Celtic (though I respect how and why they were formed). Give up the sectarian sh*t, or go and play in Dublin.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Whoever Harry Redknapp happens to be managing.

LammieLammieLammie

Wolves. Scarred since 76.

Argyle_Boy

Exeter City

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Other than Argyle. I hate Bolton... Well tbh i hate there chairman

Grecian2K

Argyle aside. Which teams don't you like?
Sorry pollyanna but my mislike of the ar-giggle is so absolutely mahoosive that I'd need a spleen the size of a planet in order to have enough to spare for any other clubs.

Mind you, once you have finally sunk into non-league oblivion, I might find it in myself to allocate a small smidgeon for ManUre as well.

Last edited:

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any club that involves Peter Ridsdales.

Phil Sayers

In the below order:

Manure, Argyle, Liverpool, MK Dongs, Celtic, Newcastle, Portsmouth

Last edited:

Phil Sayers

As for why:

Manure - jammy tw*ts who win every game with a goal after the final whistle should have gone, always get soft refereeing decisions and an utter d*ckhead of a manager. Supporters (the ones I come across rather than the real ones) are arrogant c*ckney plastics who seem to take pleasure in England losing and generally knowing f*ck all about football.

Argyle - no need to elaborate.

Liverpool - the media loves them and calls them the best fans in the world. In fact the real fans are self pitying murderers who always blame other people for their actions. The plastics are almost as bad as Manures'.

MK Dongs - they stole their football club and plus their team are bullies and timewasters who we struggle to play against.

Celtic - the media loves them and calls them the best fans in the world. If you want to sing pro-PIRA songs f*ck off to Ireland.

Newcastle - the media loves them and calls them the best fans in the world. 50,000loyal geordies etc. Loyal my arse - where the f*ck were the w*nkers before Keegan?

Portsmouth - heard them booing a minutes' silence for Ted Bates. Disgraceful.

Bournemouth: Boring, hate the town.

Norwich: Boring, probably the least passionate fans I have ever seen at a game and the f*cking goal music does my head in.

Wycombe: What do they bring to the football league? Nothing get rid of them.

Watford: As above

Mk Dons: No explanation needed

Charlton: Boring

Stevenage: Westley and they all seem a bit strange.