• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What was the last pub you visited...

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Flying visit to the Heart in Hand, Blunsdon.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
Pony and trap cullompton

Ex-ciderrr

Locomotive Inn, Exeter. It’s just Convenient for a beverage after exiting Central station via the bridge exit on Saturday 😀

Last edited:

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
The Exchange in West End,Morecambe..What a surprise that place was..Excellent..A pint of real ale & pint of Mild £4.25 !!
Both early KO footie games on the TV’s plus the cricket.
It’s just off the promenade & about 15 mins walk from the ground.

Steve H

Flying Horse and Jack Horner... both off Tottenham Court Road with some very good Camden Pale Ale and Hells Lager

Leads

O
Flying Horse and Jack Horner... both off Tottenham Court Road with some very good Camden Pale Ale and Hells Lager
I work on TCR! Not sure I’m familiar with the Flying Horse but I’ve definitely walked past the John Horner. I tend to drink closer to Warren Street.

Colesman Ballz

The Prospect for a few pleasant pints of Otter Amber to celebrate the extraordinary goings on at Headingly earlier on !

Ex-ciderrr

Good swig, Camden Hells lager (y)

Avening Posse

I went to the The Argyle pub in Sydney on Saturday. Decent pub despite the terrible name. Happy hour everyday between 5pm and 7pm when all beers are 5 dollars (about £2.80) and they even give you free nibbles vouchers whenever you buy a drink which you take outside to a stall to get chicken wings etc.......

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Westcountry Inn - Sunday Lunch