• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What was the last pub you visited...

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
White hart Bow , after football yesterday.

Weatherspoons Crediton yesterday for brekkie.

Chuckles

Michael Caines Champagne bar followed by the restaurant on Saturday night.

Don't worry I will be slumming again this Saturday on The Kings Road, not a real ale in sight (y)

grecian55

Michael Caines Champagne bar followed by the restaurant on Saturday night.

Don't worry I will be slumming again this Saturday on The Kings Road, not a real ale in sight (y)
Where do you drink on the Kings Road chuckles ? Tralagar ? Chelsea Potter ? ,bring back the Chelsea Drugstore i say !

ecfc70

The Kings, Cowick St on saturday........good band on

Chuckles

Where do you drink on the Kings Road chuckles ? Tralagar ? Chelsea Potter ? ,bring back the Chelsea Drugstore i say !
I like the Trafalgar so we go in there, also the Cadogan Arms and The Bluebird if we are still going. We arrive in London at 1ish...head to the Elk on the Fulham Road, Fulham Broadway Wetherspoons/lloyds and just see where we go from there until around and hour or 2 before kickoff (chelsea v Spurs at 5.30pm this Saturday)...continue drinking in the ground (Matthew Harding Upper Tier...can get a bit scary in there!)...back to hotel on Lillie Road to change then off to the Kings Road...It all gets a bit messy

grecian55

I like the Trafalgar so we go in there, also the Cadogan Arms and The Bluebird if we are still going. We arrive in London at 1ish...head to the Elk on the Fulham Road, Fulham Broadway Wetherspoons/lloyds and just see where we go from there until around and hour or 2 before kickoff (chelsea v Spurs at 5.30pm this Saturday)...continue drinking in the ground (Matthew Harding Upper Tier...can get a bit scary in there!)...back to hotel on Lillie Road to change then off to the Kings Road...It all gets a bit messy
If you ever get the chance or a bit of spare time try The Hollywood Arms in Hollywood Road ,just off the Fulham Road, 3 turnings past Brompton Cemetary ,We had my late Mum 's wake in there ,its Frank Lampards local and him ,Hugh grant and Kevin Pietersen were all in there the night we were ,all didn't mind having having a chat and a photo with the kids either ,Frank wasn't drinking as he had his Ferrari double parked outside ,poser ;),please cheer the Blue boys on against those Y...........ucky lot .Carefree !

Silver fox

The Countess Wear for a coffee!!!

Avening Posse

The Bear in Rodborough last night

Chuckles

The Bear in Rodborough last night
Is that any good mate? I am taking SWIMBO to the Unicorn Hotel, Stow on the World in a weeks time and looked at the Bear but opted for the Unicorn

Avening Posse

Is that any good mate? I am taking SWIMBO to the Unicorn Hotel, Stow on the World in a weeks time and looked at the Bear but opted for the Unicorn
Yes it's not bad mate, very handy for me, only live a couple of miles away. Hotel / pub, a bit olde worlde, very nice beer, good food as well, decent wines if wines your thing