• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Upcoming gigs

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Anybody else know of any decent gigs on the horizon ?

A couple i have seen now being advertised are the Stranglers, S.L.F, B.A.D, Big country, C*ckney Rejects, and the Damned

Havent seen the Stranglers for a few years but will be going to see Big Audio Dynamite with the original line-up and Big Country now being fronted by Mike Peters should be worth seeing

downthetrack

Anybody else know of any decent gigs on the horizon ?

A couple i have seen now being advertised are the Stranglers, S.L.F, B.A.D, Big country, C*ckney Rejects, and the Damned

Havent seen the Stranglers for a few years but will be going to see Big Audio Dynamite with the original line-up and Big Country now being fronted by Mike Peters should be worth seeing
dan donnavon,still with, bad,and peters from alarm?

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Dont know about Donnavan but Peters defo fronts Big Country and yes him of the Alarm he was brilliant down the the cavern a while ago doing the Clash tribute

The Stanhope Gig never quite attracted the attention it merited, in my opinion. As one of the first closed-back gigs, it gave a superior ride in terms of both passenger comfort and safety.

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I went to a 'gig' Monday night.

The Priscillas, very good if you ask me, far better than 'the best unsigned band in London', the Kites, who they warmed up for.

But I guess that hardly counts as an "upcoming gig".

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
For those people that enjoy glam rock music the Diamondogz are playing the Centre Spot on Saturday 12th of March this is a benefit gig with all proceeds going to help Vranch House and Ellen Tinkham school 2 very worthy causes, Doors open @ 8pm and band on @ 9pm

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
I actually hate the use of the word upcoming instead of forthcoming.

Erol Alkan is at Moles in Bath in a few weeks. Not really sure if it counts as a 'gig' though because people like to get all uppity about electronic music. Irk the purists I say.

Dave Manlove

SLF will be worth seeing as Spear of Destiny are supporting.Link between the two is that Dolphin Taylor used to drum for both. Hope to see them in Cambridge.

les.gtfc

I'm off to see SLF in April at Nottingham Rock City. Have seen them on numerous occasions over the years. One band I see that are playing in Exeter who I would recommend are on the link below. Seen them on a couple of occasions and they are superb live but they're not really coming anywhere near to here on this tour.

http://www.skiddle.com/whats-on/Exeter/Lemon-Grove-Exeter-University/Reel-Big-Fish/11431062/